The journey of Jaeger-LeCoultre began in 1883, on the borders of Swiss Jura, where Antoine LeCoultre started his workshop for Swiss watch creations. From inventing the first-micron measuring instrument, Millionometre, to creating pinions, wheels, and robust calibres, LeCoultre’s workshop started getting international recognition as a Grand Maison. Later in 1937, Jaeger LeCoultre was born in partnership with the other eminent Swiss watchmaker- Edmond Jaeger. And ever since, the brand has crafted innovative ultra-thin timepieces that the horological enthusiasts hurriedly wanted to get their hands on.
The Maison has made significant contributions to historical moments. They developed the Reverso watch in 1931 to enable efficient functioning during polo matches between British officers in India. Other notable creations include the Memovox, Polaris, Master Control, Atmos, Hybris Mechanica, Duomètre, Rendez-vous, Master Ultra Thin, and more. Read further and decide to buy Jaeger LeCoultre watches for yourself today.
Top 5 Jaeger LeCoultre Watches
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Q3858522
- A blend between classic and contemporary, this timepiece transcends novelty and is made for all tastes
- The large small seconds watch is emblematic of the Reverso collection, dressed in a brown calfskin strap and a stainless steel 27.4 mm rectangular case
- Offers 30m water resistance
- The black Arabic numerals, silvered grey dial, Guilloché, and vertically brushed dial is an impressive work of art that is minimalist but traditional
- The classic timepiece includes functions like the hour, minutes, and a small seconds sub-dial at the 6 o’clock hour marker
- With manual winding and a power reserve of 42 hours, the robust mechanism is powered by a calibre 822
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Q8102520 Geophysic Universal Time
- The convergence between avant-garde and ingenious craftsmanship in the Geophysic Universal Time watch is evident
- The automatic movement 41.6mm steel case is a unique creation from the Maison
- The rose gold case material and a logo-stamped crown complements the classic brown leather strap, exuding an elegant aura with unparalleled craftsmanship
- The sapphire crystal glass protects the opulent-looking dial coated in gradient blue in contrast to the rose gold continents and gold hour markers.
- The 24-hour time zone and the World Time complication are visible in chapter rings of the outside centre panel, with names of cities in red and blue hues
- 50m water resistance of this GMT world timer automatic timepiece works wonders for the globe-trotters in terms of utility and functionality
Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris Q9028470 Chronograph Series
- The thrumming and robust timepiece is loaded with a power reserve of about 65 hours and a scope for submersion up to 100m
- Charcoal grey dial in 42 mm steel case features sub-dials in a horizontal configuration, including Chronograph’s second, 30-minute counter, hour counter. It also includes an outer-most ring Tachymetre on the bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire glass protects the dial while the stunning see-through case back, giving you a glimpse of the intricate automatic movement with 751H calibre and other components
- The dial also features indexes in white Arabic numerals
- Black leather strap in contrast to the stainless steel case renders an elegant finish
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Q3732523 Monoface Series
- The manual winding watch in rose gold case of 30 mm is rectangular, an inimitable style that is a traditional silhouette of the Reverso Classic Monoface, revealing essentials
- The watch features a sapphire crystal glass over the silver-grey dial features with black transferred Arabic numerals
- Brown leather strap complements the rose gold case
- The wristwatch with 30m water resistance is loaded with 822A calibre manual winding components with 42 hours power reserve makes it a powerful device
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Q1558420 Calendar Series
- 866 Calibre automatic Swiss watch from the Calendar Series is loaded with complications like date and annual calendar window in horizontal configuration, a moon phase sub dial at the 6 o’clock marker integrated with small seconds all along the sub-dial rim.
- Sapphire crystal glass protects the 39 mm steel case with a white dial. The black leather straps elegantly complement it
- Not only does the timepiece have a 50m water resistance, but it also features a power reserve of up to 43 hours