Cashmere fabric is designed from mountain goat’s hair. The goats reside in high altitudes, so the process to collect fibers, grade them, and process into yarn is laborious in comparison to cotton. Therefore 100% cashmere wrap is expensive, but its quality is unbeaten. It still tops favored fabric for buying scarves.
- A good investment – The material is woven to last longer. It is smooth on your skin, so everyone adores it. Besides, your investment will stay trendy for years to come.
- Fashion statement – Gorgeous cashmere scarves always make people turn around for a second look. It makes a fashion statement when wrapped around your shoulder.
- Light & warm – The material has distinctive qualities. The scarf is light but astoundingly warm. The goat’s hair keeps it warm against the freezing winter wind blowing across the mountain and that benefit gets passed in the cashmere scarf.
- Versatile – Cashmere scarves are generally preferred for wearing in winter, but you can wear them year-round. If it is cold wear on top of layered clothes, while in warm temperature just a basic wrap to avoid the added bulky look. The material is breathable, so you feel cool in summer. It does not make the wearer sweat. It adds style to every outfit.
- Insulating properties – The scarf is not thick, but does a perfect insulating job. The fibers are natural and similar to your skin. It gives you a luxurious feel.
- Hypoallergenic – It is a natural material without any harmful dyes and chemicals. So, you don’t need to get concerned about any itchy feel or allergic reactions.
- Eco-friendly – People conscious about the environment can choose cashmere scarf for the winter season because cashmere is a sustainable material
- Easy to care – Cashmere scarf needs low maintenance. After every wash, a good quality cashmere material turns softer.
- Wash it gently in detergent and warm water. Allow it to dry in the air. They hardly wrinkle. However, make sure you don’t stain it permanently, otherwise, you are good.
- Valuable – A designer scarf may sound like a luxury, but it also has value. It keeps you cozy and warm as well as makes you look elegant.
You can find the most gorgeous cashmere scarves winter collection at Oats and Rice website. It is well known brand for genuine Tibetan scarves. Check out the Oats and Rice luxury scarves before the stocks run out.
Ensure to check the tag to ensure it is 100% cashmere. If you don’t find any label then it is a scam, move to another online store. Check the material’s softness. The level of softness must not be to a flimsy level making it hard to endure a single wash.
A scarf must protect you but it is also an essence of grace and beauty. Choose a scarf that reveals your personality. Choose a scarf with the right design and color combination. It is an accessory that will sit around your neck makes you look pretty. With the right cashmere scarf, nothing can go wrong in terms of style for years to come.